Purchasing a home is the single most expensive investment that you will make in your lifetime. Peace of Mind Home Inspections takes the time to properly inspect, educate and inform you on the functional conditions of the home that you are about to purchase in order to make a wise decision. Our Customers are not just a number but considered Family. Our job does not end after the report is completed. Should you have questions months down the road, you are encouraged to give us a call and we will do what it takes to answer your questions.
The majority of our business comes from client referrals and real estate agent recommendations.
- Sellers – If you are selling a property and want to eliminate possible problems that could result in delay or loss of a sale, we will provide a superior Pre-listing inspection that will inform you of repairs that you should make.
- Buyers – We encourage buyers to walk the inspection with our Inspector. We will answer questions and concerns at the time of service.
As members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), you can be assured that not only are all our inspectors qualified, but we also adhere to the association’s standards of practice and strict code of ethics:
- Experienced – All CMIs have completed at least 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of training and education
- Established – All CMIs have been in the inspection business for at least three years prior to becoming Board-Certified.
- Professional – All CMIs abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics
- Educated – All CMIs have completed professional education prior to being approved
- Vetted – All CMIs have agreed to submit to periodic criminal background checks.
- The Best – Not everyone can become a Certified Master Inspector®. Hiring a CMI means hiring the best.
The inspection is thorough and the written report will detail each area inspected and photo’s where applicable.
Well I must say Dave Marvell and his company are one of the most reputable companies I have ever done business with. Knowing our type of business (Mold Remediation) and what our customers are going through, Peace of Mind Home Inspections have always made it a priority to adjust to our schedules, which are usually last minute, knowing how time sensitive it can be for customers such as ours during a restoration project. They are punctual, discreet, and very professional.
We've used Dave's services several times and have always been pleased with the results. He's knowledgeable, takes time to explain his findings to the layperson and provides a detailed, professional report. We highly recommend Dave Marvel and Peace of Mind Home Inspections and hope to be using him again soon.
I have never seen the degree of professionalism, expertise and honesty in this field before today. Mr. Marvel takes great pride in his work and it shows in the way he does his comprehensive investigation, his presentation of his data in a fully written report with detailed pictures, and in the way he talked to me about his findings - very respectful, matter of factly, friendly and honest. it is without hesitation that i recommend Peace of Mind Home Inspectors.