Since 1999, when Todd Thompson started Elite Heating & Air, we have strived to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We have built our business mainly on referrals for the past 17 years. We have since grown to over 30 employees, and due to customer demand, we added a Plumbing division as well in 2007. Our success is result of the quality of service provided by the Elite team. We stand out from the rest because we care about our customers, and not just during a sale but well after as well.
Here at Elite, we don’t believe in hard pressure sales, and we don’t take part in advertising low prices just to get in the door to sell you what you don’t need. You won’t ever feel pressured when you call Elite, whether it’s for a service call, maintenance, a new system estimate or any of your plumbing needs. You will always receive a smile and a thank you just for giving us the opportunity to try to earn your business.
We like to keep it simple here at Elite. If we could still do business on a handshake, we would. We are an honest and fair company, and we simply provide you with the knowledge to make the right decision for you. We know you have a lot of choices for air conditioning and plumbing, so we know we need to work hard to both earn and keep your business.
Because your safety is of the utmost importance, we also partner with Ask The Seal (www.asktheseal.com) who background checks all of our employees to ensure we don’t employ anyone with a criminal background. This applies not only to our Service Technicians and Installers, but also our office staff. Keeping you, your family and your financial information secure is as much of a concern to us as it is to you.
From the very first day my wife and I met with you and decided to purchase our new AC unit from Elite Heating & Air, we have been impressed with your company’s professionalism and integrity. The day your staff came out to install the new unit, you also stopped b to make sure the work was being done to our satisfaction. Since that day, we have continued to be impressed with your staff’s professionalism and genuine concern to ensure that the job is done right the first time. I must complement you on your staff. Keep up the good work and best wishes for your continued success.
Mark & Kathy – Bradenton, FL
Just wanted to let you know how very pleased I was today with your technician. I was very impressed with him and his knowledge and professionalism.” 3. . Bob – Sarasota, FL – “Thank you so much for getting our work done so quickly!!
David – Sarasota, FL
Thank you so much for getting our work done so quickly!!
Bob – Sarasota, FL
Your technician performed my maintenance today and he was GREAT!!!!
Deborah – Sarasota, FL
Your technician came out today and fixed my system as solidly as it can be fixed. I will watch & monitor it closely until we are ready to move forward with our new system. I can’t thank you guys enough! You are the BEST team of professionals to deal with and you REALLY know your business! I went to a (competitor) for an emergency situation but your technician told me that you do well getting someone out in an urgent situation as well – so I won’t do that again! I sent in the renewal for our annual maintenance, and if I can ever be used as a reference – don’t hesitate for a second!!! Thank you – thank you!!!
LouAnne – Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Pour white vinegar with hot water down your AC drain line to keep it clean so it doesn’t clog, once a month especially during the summer months.
- Don’t be lured by the low price deals, they will typically use high-pressure sales techniques to get you to buy more.
- Keep bushes, fences and debris away from your outdoor units, they need space to work efficiently.
- Keep your return air grills clean by vacuuming them regularly, and if you have some closer to the floor – don’t be tempted to cover them up with furniture.
- If you like your master bedroom cold at night, consider a new ductless air conditioning system. It can save you hundreds by not having your main system cool the entire house when just one room needs the cooling.
- When investing in a new system, make sure the old ductwork is checked for proper sizing as well as inspected for leakage and loss of cooling.
- Check and change your filter monthly unless you have a specialty high efficiency filter.
Check Us Out on HSH!
Click the to display additional videos.